NAVCO pneumatic rappers set the industry standard for operational reliability, durability and overall dependability with a field-proven track record in all climate conditions. In difficult rapping applications, NAVCO rappers are the rappers of choice. They provide maximum performance for:
- high-resistivity fly ash in the power industry
- salt cake in the paper industry
- cement dust for both dry and wet process kiln precipitators and lime-kiln precipitators
- smelter furnaces, BOFs, sinter plants, roasters, and other primary metal applications
In challenging applications like these, NAVCO repetitive-impact pneumatic vibrators offer more uniform and better electrode cleaning than single-impact rappers. And their simple, rugged construction make them proven long haul performers.
- Teflon-coated piston and bore reduces friction and resists corrosion
- Single moving part promotes reliable performance
- Particle agglomeration is enhanced by adjusting time between rapping
- No irregular dust layer is left on the plates
- Standard 3 degree, 30 metric tapers for interference fit on steel-to-steel or steel-to-ceramic shafting
- Made in the USA
NAVCO pneumatic rappers are suitable for vertical or horizontal applications such as precipitator ash hoppers. In addition, their high reliability, high effectiveness, and low maintenance make them ideal for bag house shaker applications.
- Air lube and air lube models available
- Operating pressure: 25 – 45 psi
- Weight 43lbs
- Average consumption 1 – 2 acfm
With four decades of experience and more than 25000 installations, our systems approach includes expertise with electrostatic precipitator optimization including voltage control and airflow equalization. Other systems products can include desiccant dryers, solenoid valves, piping/wiring, PLCs and integrated software. Neundorfer offers a comprehensive set of technical support services, including:
- process optimization engineering
- installation support
- flow modeling
- resistivity testing
- access to Neundorfer online resources.