NAVCO is a leading manufacturer of high quality, competitively priced, compaction, and vibrating tables. Tables are available with electric or pneumatic vibrating drives depending on available utilities. The vibrating drive configuration is determined by the application requirements. Each NAVCO table is designed with a vibration isolation system that transmits energy into the table while isolating energy from the support frame and foundation.
- Automate filling
- Reduce transportation cost
- Enhance the quality of molded products
- Increase plant capacity
- Improve operator safety
- Food processing
- Powder compaction
- Settling and compaction of bulk bags
- Powder metal mold compaction
- Laboratory testing
- Fatigue and quality testing
- Separation or sorting
- Foundry shakeout
- Settling and compaction of the product during packaging
- Special requirements
NAVCO technical sales and engineering teams commonly work with customers to provide custom solutions to process constraints. Examples of NAVCO process integration solutions include:
- Pneumatic or electric-powered solutions to fit the process
- Grid tops for integration with roller conveyors
- Load cells and scales for integration with loading systems
- Limit switches for location and automatic controls
- Auto or manual clamping for high acceleration applications
- Auto or manual adjustable height mechanisms to allow for process changeovers
Vibrating Clamps that lift and shake sheet metal cutouts to denest them from the web.
NAVCO Jolt tables provide an impact on the down stroke. Jolt tables are typically used for packaging and light and fluffy materials.
Special mold clamping system on a NAVCO vibratory table. The clamps are part of a mold filling system and are necessary due to the high amplitude operation of the vibratory table.