The NAVCO Pneumatic Piston Truck Vibrator aids in the efficient unloading of dry bulk material in the trucking industry. The BH Model pneumatic piston vibrator can be welded to a dump truck bed / body or hopper bottom trailer to increase material flow when unloading or increase load size when loading. Portable mounting can also be used so the vibrator can be moved to various troublesome locations or even different trucks. It is most often attached to existing air lines for operation. NAVCO Pneumatic Piston Truck Vibrators are also ideal for use on mobile concrete mixers, volumetric trucks, and gunite trucks. Our vibrators promote continuous and reliable flow in a wide range of trucking applications.
- Faster unloading – Depending on the material, dump time can be reduced by up to 50%! Especially for sticky or wet materials.
- More complete removal – Stubborn material that sometimes remains in the hopper or bed is more easily and completely removed, eliminating “dead” cargo.
- Extended machinery life – Complete unloading without tailgate banging, lift bouncing, braking, or jerking means longer life for the truck and equipment.
- Increased safety – More efficient discharge at reduced dump angles and minimized top sticking means reduced tip over potential. Poking, stabbing, and prying are also eliminated.
- Ease in spreading – Continuous flow at the tailgate means an even spread during mobile unloading.
- Made in the USA
|Dump Truck Body:||Hopper Bottom Truck Vibrators:|
Note: Assure clearances of vibrators when bed is lowered.
Note: if the vibrators will be operated while the truck is in motion, an alternate air reservoir is required to assure adequate air for the brakes.